[Wolves] Call to all Members

dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Wed Apr 29 15:06:26 UTC 2009

Hi All

1. If you have not created an account on the Wolves-Lug web site
http://www.wolveslug.org.uk can you please do so even if you never
intend to visit it again at least fill out your profile (That means you
davmor2)

2. Under the section *Distributions Used*  in the About section of your
profile please use this code: <p><a
href="http://www.wolveslug.org.uk/node/80">Archlinux</a> <a
href="http://www.wolveslug.org.uk/node/80">openSUSE</a></p>

Replacing ArchLinux and or openSUSE with your Distro, obviously if you
have three or more then just replicate the code how many times you need
it (Don't forget the space between each hyperlink). The *Distributions*
page is now created, I'm not 100% happy with it but its a start. The
hyperlink connects to that page and your name in the list links back to
your profile.

3. Please look at the *Distributions* page if I have missed the ones you
*actually use now on a daily basis or at least regular* email me (Off
list) with the ones you have showing on your profile and I will manually
add them. If you are creating a new profile the same request  still
stands , email me. I don't have time to trawl through everyone's
profile help me to help you.

While I'm not in charge or anything and have no wish to tell people what
to do the idea is a potential new member will look at the distro's sees
Adam (Example) uses BSD decides to join our group of unwashed slobs and
has at least one or more member that they will have something in common
with so its a bit pointless having a distro listed that you used for two
weeks back in 2002.
That's just bigging your part up ;-)

Watch this space for more exciting news and offers from the dick_turpin
marketing dept :-)