[Wolves] Happy New Year!!

Dave dave_maydew at btinternet.com
Thu Jan 2 15:53:58 UTC 2014

Hi Guys,
I know I'm 24 hours late, but HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
One thing is definite, I shall be tagging along to more than one meeting
this year, that's a promise, especially now all my personal grief has
all but gone!

I'm about to attempt to do my own cloud server for my own use, and I've
used Tonido before, so I'm looking at something else like OwnCloud, and
was wondering if any of the members have installed it, and what's it
like to set up?

Chat soon....

Dave

         "Message Sent using a Intel Core i5 powered by Linux!"