[Wolves] FLOSS UK

Chris Ellis chris at intrbiz.com
Thu Jun 27 22:06:21 UTC 2019

Yeh, been too bad at keeping in touch.  Keep meaning to try and drop by
some time.

Totally agree with your criticisms, their marketing has been pretty poor
and hit by the GDPR stuff.

Price and timing is definitely an issue to.  I have mixed thoughts since
I'm speaking at it.

I'm also going to try hard to make OggCamp, they keep scheduling it for the
same time as the PostgreSQL EU Conf.

Chris