[Wolves] Richard M. Stallman resigns

Peter Cannon dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Tue Sep 17 08:58:11 UTC 2019

On 17/09/2019 09:48, Stephen Parkes via Wolves wrote:

> He's a prick.  It's not about not being allowed to speak your mind because
> the things he repeatedly comes out with are the shit that ugly kids who
> think they should be fucking super models say on incel forums.  He's been
> saying these things for years it's just now people know they can stand up
> against bigots in positions of power and about time.
>
> ESR is also a prick.  I have an equal opportunities approach to my dislike
> of them both as people.  :)
>
> You can like the message without liking the messenger I just wish we had
> better people speaking on these matters.

To be honest, I've always thought he was dirty (Unclean) I don't know why? I just picture him being a dirty smelly guy. He's probably not though.

I've never really given him much thought other than some of his views are just unworkable in the modern world.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

IRC: dick_turpin @ freenode.net
https://mastodon.org.uk/@dick_turpin
https://twitter.com/dick_turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk
Podcast: http://tdtrs.co.uk

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."