[Wolves] Richard M. Stallman resigns

Peter Cannon dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Tue Sep 17 12:06:54 UTC 2019

On 17/09/2019 11:13, Adam Sweet via Wolves wrote:

> The second one is a factual statement, though in the context of using
> the age of consent as a means to sleep with the youngest possible people
> legally is pretty vulgar.
>
> The first is not OK at all.

>From what I read Stallman was trying to point out that what was illegal in one country/State is legal in another. I'm not sure he was saying: "Move to either Paraguay, Peru, Brazil, Bolivia or Ecuador where the age of consent is 14 years of age." I don't believe (Although I wait for more to come out) that Stallman was advocating under age sex?

Still, as I said, I was never keen on the man anyway.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

IRC: dick_turpin @ freenode.net
https://mastodon.org.uk/@dick_turpin
https://twitter.com/dick_turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk
Podcast: http://tdtrs.co.uk

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."