[Wolves] Talk: Adam Sweet - Password Cracking With a GPU, 17th March

Adam Sweet adamsweet at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 17:25:26 UTC 2021

On 12/03/2021 20:01, David Goodwin via Wolves wrote:

> On 12/03/2021 17:43, Adam Sweet via Wolves wrote:
>> Keeping this part separate from the attendee list:
>>
>> Please share this event with any other relevant groups and on your
>> Facebooks, Twitters, Instas and Tik Toks to help us build an audience
>> for future events:
>>
>> https://twitter.com/LugWolves/status/1357641046298136579
>
> 404s.
>
> This works : https://twitter.com/LugWolves/status/1370339211719639043

Oops. Not sure how I managed that. It should have been this one:

https://twitter.com/LugWolves/status/1367154736135299073

> I'll try and listen in, but will probably fail to ....

Great if you could but no worries if not. I forget if you're a Debian or
Red Hat guy (or other) but next month's talk should be very interesting
if I can get it confirmed. I'll announce it once it is.

On a site point I had to cause to look at Postfixadmin for a customer
recently and found you're a regular contributor, so thanks for your work :)

Ad