[Wolves] topic for wed online meeting jitsi - Fwd: learning android on linux

Chris Ellis chris at intrbiz.com
Tue Feb 14 22:06:21 UTC 2023

Hi Mark

Android apps are mostly Kotlin or using something like React Native
(Javascript).

Given the use case you've outlined I would seriously question whether
it needs to
be or is best being an app.  It sounds like you could achieve what you
want with a
PWA (https://web.dev/what-are-pwas/) or just a plain responsive website.

Going down those routes lets you use whichever language / framework you want,
but I suggest picking something common.

You might find one of the off the shelf ticketing / issue management / CRM type
systems could be the basis for your 'job management' use cases.

Chris