[Wolves] OFT : anyone got a spare server rack mounted

Mark Croft Redditch Linux Mint mark.croft.lug at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 17:55:41 UTC 2023

They are being drilled now about 150 a day paying the donkeys £30 cash in
hand no English foreign illegals..

I pay £1 a drive but a least 50% are dead... just wondering if plugging
them into a server would speed the process up n help everyone n stop such
harmful metals into the environment.   Mate team drill holes n sells them
for 25p each hdd.. just such a nasty business n so many middle men..