[Wylug-admin] Re: no paul

John Leach john at johnleach.co.uk
Sun Jan 13 15:46:44 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-01-13 at 15:26 +0000, Dave Fisher wrote:
> Not only have we got no speaker, but we may also have no-one to open
> up the room.

Hi Dave,

Would it be worth sending an email to announce/discuss informing of the
situation (that the Python talk is cancelled and that we *might* not be
able to get into the room either) and asking if people want to prepare
some 5-10 minutes mini-talks/show+tell assuming we do get in?

Also, can you edit the Wordpress post cancelling Tom's talk - Louisa
doesn't have permissions to edit other's posts.

John.