[Wylug-admin] re. WYLUG.... Dave Fisher Re-appears

Jim Jackson jj at franjam.org.uk
Mon Apr 21 12:11:37 UTC 2008

On Mon, 21 Apr 2008, Dave Fisher wrote:

> I think that the time has come for someone to else to take on the
> responsiblity that I've been trying to pass on for nearly three years
> now.

That would make it predate my retirement :-)

I had thought this might be the case. I'll also add that I'm giving up
responsibility for co-ordinating with the Uni over the venue and opening up
etc.

So WYLUG is in urgent need of being taken over - anyone, singlular or
plural, fancy running the show? If nothing happens on here in a few days,
I'll raise the matter on wylug-discuss.

Jim