[Wylug-announce] Next Meeting - Monday 8th October 2001

Robert Speed wylug-discuss at wylug.org.uk
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 11:09:04 +0100

People,

I'm in the process of running off a few CDs with Star Office 6 on it.
(Sorry, the 'doze version is also on there now...)

So far, I've orders for 3 copies.
Are there any more takers, so I can bring them on Monday night ?

Also...

Would people like to email me as to the type of food they'd like to
eat at this years Christmas bash ?

I've had calls for Curry and non-Curry.
Clearly, we can't please all the people all of the time,
so the majority will get their way...

Robert Speed, Systems Analyst/Programmer.
Vickers Laboratories Ltd
Grangefield Industrial Estate, Richardshaw Road,
Pudsey,LEEDS LS28 6QW
Voice +44(0)113 236 2811 Fax: +44(0)113 236 2703
Web: www.viclabs.co.uk

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is
for the intended recipient only.  Access, disclosure, copying,
distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited
and may be a criminal offence.  Please delete it if you obtained
in error and email a confirmation to the sender.