[Wylug-discuss] CUPS

ALLEN, David David.ALLEN at eur.crowncork.com
Wed Sep 17 15:51:25 BST 2003

Hi,

I have installed the cups version of ghostscript and it started working!
Could someone please explain in simple pre -school language what is the
connection between cups and ghostscript? If I send a raw text file to the
printer, is it converted to postscript for the printer by ghostscript?

I have found a very useful site for ppd files, www.linuxprinting.org

David