[Wylug-discuss] Re: [Wylug-help] Film Revolution OS

Jim Jackson jj at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Mon Sep 29 16:52:55 BST 2003

[not sure wylug-help is the best list, moved it to discuss]

I'd recommend people to go to the Leeds Film Festival showing, if only
because it's probably real film and the quality will be good (assuming
good projection - which unfortunately isn't always the case), not an
NTSC DVD :-(.

However people shouldn't forget what on at the October 13th meeting. See
the web site

    www.wylug.org.uk

I was wondering whether I should do an info A5 leaflet about WYLUG and go
down and leaflet? Anyone care to join me?

[now it's advocacy, maybe I should switch lists again :-)]

Jim