[Wylug-discuss] not eggxactly phishing

John Hodrien johnh at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Tue Apr 27 11:56:31 BST 2004

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004, Nigel Metheringham wrote:

> I should have expanded on my last message.
>
> The message I got from Egg, sent out by their spam house Experian (thats
> the company that mismanages data on your credit history)

Ug.  Experian are a bunch of monkeys.  They've been pathetic at tracking my
wife's credit history, don't include credit cards she has on it, haven't
tracked her address properly for about 4 years and have been utter c*?ts when
we've tried to get things corrected.

jh

--
"However efficiently artificial light annihilates the difference between night
 and day, it never wholly eliminates the primitive suspicion that night people