[Wylug-discuss] Natwest online banking

Lanfranco Gandolfo lsgandolfo at ntlworld.com
Thu Jan 15 17:07:25 GMT 2004

Hallo everybody,
is anybody else in the same situation as I am, not capable of doing
their online banking with Natwest, because they insist on IE?
I used to solve the problem with Crossover, but now it doesn't work any
longer, I have tried almost everything.
However two days ago I left feedback at their homepage, with very strong
but polite words.
The outcome was very powerful: yesterday they phoned me several times
until they could talk to me.
They said that they are approaching Opera to see if they could get the
same features they have with IE (apparently every track of your surfing
is deleted immediately after you are done)
They said that my feedback had not been in vain and that it would help
if more Natwest customers protested with them about this issue.
Thanks
Lanfranco