[Wylug-discuss] Gnome 2.6. Mime Type Icon Woes

Roger Leigh roger at whinlatter.uklinux.net
Sun Jun 20 19:13:40 BST 2004

Dave Fisher <davef at gbdirect.co.uk> writes:

> On Sun, Jun 20, 2004 at 04:35:10PM +0100, Dave Fisher wrote:
>> Thanks Neil, that's all useful stuff.  I've no idea who's at fault here,
>> but my problem certainly seems to fit the description, i.e. it looks a
>> bit Debian-specific.
>
> No, I take that uncertainty back.  Debian's Gnome 2.6 is well and truly
> shagged.

Are you tracking testing or unstable?

The Debian GNOME 2.6 transition is not yet complete.  GTK+ 2.4 only
went in a week or so ago, and the various GNOME components have been
trickling in since then.  I'd give it a chance to finish.  (I've not
noticed any problems myself, but then I don't use anything except
gnome-terminal and Galeon.)

--
Roger Leigh