Content Management Software (was Re: [Wylug-discuss] Introduction)

Matt Lee matt at cnuk.org
Wed Mar 2 22:37:44 GMT 2005

--
> So, given that you've done some work with Zope etc. I was wondering
> whether this may be a good candidate?

Zope with Plone, definitely.

I use Debian, for the sake of packaging:- There's a zope2.7 package
which will give you Zope, and you just need to fetch the tarball of
Plone from http://plone.org/

Give me a shout if you want any assistance.

Leeds seems cheaper than Exeter, which is what I'm used to. It may not
be cheap, but cheaper.

matt

[ PGP.sig of type application/pgp-signature deleted ]