[Wylug-discuss] Scribus questions

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Oct 21 17:38:13 BST 2005

I've been playing about with some downloaded templates, and find that
the organisation of the template files is really confusing.  For
instance, there is a template Amaray_DVD_Inlay, in its own folder.
Adapting that template to a slim DVD inlay seemed reasonable enough,
but it seems that it cannot be in the same folder.  Is this right?  Do
I need a separate folder for every variation on a template?

Question 2 - when I select File > New from Template I see two copies of
every template I have.  Why?  Can anything be done about this?

Question 3 - does anyone know if there is a mailing list for Scribus?
I've found the wiki, but no mention of a list.

Anne
Mandriva hints & tips: http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org