[Wylug-discuss] Scribus questions

steve kirk stevekirk at tienshan.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Oct 21 18:37:05 BST 2005

On Friday 21 October 2005 17:37, Anne Wilson wrote:
> I've been playing about with some downloaded templates, and find that
> the organisation of the template files is really confusing.  For
> instance, there is a template Amaray_DVD_Inlay, in its own folder.
> Adapting that template to a slim DVD inlay seemed reasonable enough,
> but it seems that it cannot be in the same folder.  Is this right?  Do
> I need a separate folder for every variation on a template?

If you rename the file before 'saving as template' you can have as many as you
like

> Question 2 - when I select File > New from Template I see two copies of
> every template I have.  Why?  Can anything be done about this?

see above - but you can remove old templates by right clicking on the template
in the 'new from template' window

> Question 3 - does anyone know if there is a mailing list for Scribus?
> I've found the wiki, but no mention of a list.

try the hits and tips page - it has a link to the mailing list

http://docs.scribus.net/index.php?lang=en&page=topten

--
Steve Kirk

Home	01943 608545