[Wylug-discuss] November Meeting and Future Talks

Dave Fisher wylug-discuss at davefisher.co.uk
Mon Oct 31 22:36:35 GMT 2005

Hi All,

I'll be sending out the formal announcement for the next meeting (14 Nov
2005) tomorrow.

I can't make the full announcement yet, because I am still looking for a
couple of people to give us 5-10 mins on their favourite mail client;
particularly if their favourite client is Evolution or Thunderbird.

I currently have promises of micro-talks on:

   Kmail
   Mutt
   Pine
   Squirrelmail

But I'm not too happy about doing a comparative piece without including
the most popular OSS mail clients.

So this is a final appeal for someone to talk for 5-10 mins on
Thunderbird, Evolution or Google Mail.

If I don't get any offers within a day or two, I'll defer this topic
until a later date and go with the main speaker I've got lined up, plus
an 'ask the audience' session.

Dave