[Wylug-discuss] KDE

Dan Walker danielwalker at fastmail.fm
Fri Jan 6 11:00:58 GMT 2006

As I've agreed to do an informal Q&A talk on KDE at Monday's meeting, I'd like
a rough idea of what people want to know.

I'll be bringing a Toshiba Tecra laptop with KDE 3.4.3 (Kubuntu Breezy)
installed and a KDE 3.5 (Kubuntu Dapper) alpha Live CD, which I shall make an
effort to test before I get there.

What apps/topics will people want demonstrated? (or would that be giving me
too much time to rig the demo? ;-)

Dan

--
Ninjas are more scared of you than