[Wylug-discuss] FLOSS Cross-platform Web-oriented Text Editor For Newbies

Aaron Crane wylug at aaroncrane.co.uk
Tue May 29 16:03:08 BST 2007

Dave Fisher writes:
> Bad experiences with HTML Tidy's validating accuracy in the past (a long
> time ago) have always caused me to look on it with suspicion.

While I wouldn't like to assert that HTML Tidy is bug-free, I can say that a
well-known news site of my (and your) acquaintance has been using HTML Tidy
with enormous success for the past three years.  The version currently in
use is dated 2005-10-18; it seems to work well for the purpose it's being
put to.

--
Aaron Crane