[Wylug-discuss] A job opportunity

Mark Bailey MarkB at baumanlyons.co.uk
Mon Sep 3 14:38:18 BST 2007

Hello All,

I am sending the following in case anyone is interested in a job that
has become available. We are trying the personal(ish) route before
getting in bed with any recruitment agencies.

The company has a mixture of M$ (desktop, email) and Linux (data server,
Asterisk PBX).

Looking forward to your applications or questions!

Regards,

Mark

ICT Systems Manager

A vacancy has arisen at Bauman Lyons Architects in Leeds for
an ICT Systems Manager.
We are looking for someone to oversee the operation and maintenance
of all electronic software, communications and computing systems on
a part time basis (hours to be negotiated).

Experience of Small Business Server 2003 and networking is essential.
Experience with Linux desireable.

There is also scope for advising and implementing projects such as
document
management, knowledge management and other areas of the Company
where technology would make a positive impact.

Salary negotiable dependant upon experience.

For further information and a full job description please Send your CV
lillian at baumanlyons.co.uk <mailto:Lillian at baumanlyons.co.uk>  or
alternatively contact Lillian Allen on 0113 3508460.

++

Please only print this email and any attachments if you must.
Reduce the paper you waste, and encourage sustainability by example.
Bauman Lyons Architects
Black Building, 2 Newton Road, Leeds, LS7 4HE
tel: 0113 350 8460
fax: 0113 262 3800
www.baumanlyons.co.uk
Bauman Lyons Architects Ltd. is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 3390810.
Registered VAT number: 698370187
The e-mail and any attachments hereto are strictly confidential and intended solely for the addressee.  If you are not the intended addressee please notify the sender by return and delete the message.  You must not disclose, forward or copy this e-mail or attachments to any third party without the prior consent of the sender.