[Wylug-discuss] Release Parties?

Tommy He lovenemesis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 22:48:08 UTC 2009

Hi Tim,

Well, it seems that Leeds does not have one before.

I got some ideas about holding a release party form Fedora Wiki. A bit
search turns out that Compsoc in Leeds University has some plan for release
party but not detailed. I am going to contact them.

Kind regards,

Tommy He

--
Take a Deep Breath out of Windows