[Wylug-discuss] Digital Camera Compatibility

Kenneth kenbw2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 22:29:18 UTC 2011

As far as I'm aware all cameras I've come across are just glorified Mass
Storage devices as far as the computer is concerned. The best way to check
is if it lists Windows 95/98 in the compatibility list. There's an outside
chance it works as an MTP device, in which case there's plenty of
applications which support it (F-Spot being one of them)