[Wylug-discuss] Digital Camera Compatibility

Christopher Brown snecklifter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 08:45:37 UTC 2011

I have bought three digital cameras over the past year, one Canon dslr, one
fujipix instant and a Kodak. All worked out of the box with fspot.

Regards
Chris

Sent from a mobile device. Apologies for brevity and typos.

On 29 Mar 2011 09:27, "Peter Nix" <peter at pjnix.org> wrote:

On 29 Mar 2011, at 10:10CEST, Smylers wrote:

> My previous camera took AA batteries. In theory rec...
But the proprietary Li-ion re-chargeable inside my Canon G10 does three or
four hundred exposures (without flash) per full charge and is still working
nicely with >14 000 pictures on the clock.

USB chargers, like ie1394 cables and card readers, I get from Poundland.
Their Kodak one-time AA batteries, otoh, have about a third of the life in
my GPS that Maplin ones have - where I just bought a carton of 100 for
ukp15,
Peter