[Wylug-discuss] Ubuntu loses the plot: looking elsewhere...

Türker Sezer dirigeant at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 22:41:32 UTC 2011

14 Eki 2011 tarihinde 19:46 saatinde, Simon Brown <lists at 700c.org> şunları yazdı:

> At Thu, 13 Oct 2011 23:20:05 +0100,
> Türker Sezer wrote:
>> You can try Pardus GNU/Linux for desktop systems. It is one of the best KDE distros.
>
> Can anyone comment on the relative merits of KDE based distros? I
> hadn't heard of Pardus. I'd always thought of SuSE as the leading KDE
> distro.

I want to share a few reviews about the last major release (Pardus 2011) and the last update release (Pardus 2011.2) of the Pardus. I think, you will give the Pardus a chance ;)

http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20110425#feature
http://cristalinux.blogspot.com/2011/02/pardus-2011-review.html
http://desktoplinuxreviews.com/2011/01/31/pardus-2011/

http://www.linuxbsdos.com/2011/09/28/pardus-2011-2-review/