[Wylug-discuss] Laptops again

Christopher McLean C.J.McLean at leeds.ac.uk
Tue Oct 18 07:48:27 UTC 2011

I'd agree with John, but.... I was on the verge of buying an optimus based laptop a few months ago. There is work in progress and this looks promising:

http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2011/06/bumblebee-gets-a-ppa-brings-nvidia-optimus-graphics-switching-to-ubuntu

although when I looked into it, it still was manual switching

Chris