[Wylug-discuss] Running Windows with VirtualBox

A J Cole ajcole at ajcole.org
Fri Feb 3 17:22:43 UTC 2012

>Following suggestions I'm going to go with a dual boot set-up initially,
>cos that seems like the least hassle that avoids clobbering Windows --
>thereby leaving the option open for later trying VMWare Converter on it.

If the disk is large enough for your two requirements (Linix + Windows) I
would gp with that.

Actually what I would really do would be to rip the machibne out of
your hands and check if the VMware Converter route was viable using my
(tiny) cloud.  If it were viable I would then install Fedora and VMware
Server (it needs hacking) and run that way.  If it won't virtualise now
it is most unlikely to in the future.

Andrew