[Wylug-discuss] Copy files by date

Nigel Metheringham nigel at dotdot.it
Wed Jan 25 17:45:07 UTC 2012

On 25 Jan 2012, at 16:10, Aaron Crane wrote:

> AFAIK, the other choices besides MacPorts are Fink and Homebrew, for
> anyone interested in researching them.

I have used all three.  Personally I prefer Homebrew, but it is a
smaller package set, and has a couple of minor issues (see previous
email).

Previously I have found that Fink/MacPorts were very slow to update
around an OS upgrade - this may or may not matter to you :-)

	Nigel.   [just clinging to that bleeding edge]

--
[ Nigel Metheringham ------------------------------ nigel at dotdot.it ]
[                 Ellipsis Intangible Technologies                  ]