[Wylug-discuss] "Dynamic" QR codes... [OT sorry]

Nigel Metheringham nigel at dotdot.it
Thu Aug 22 13:40:19 UTC 2013

I spent a while looking at QR codes for theatre publicity a year or so
back.  It really seems hard to find any real use for them other than to
look trendy (choice of words here probably exposing age and lack of trend).

We do use our own URL shortening service (ie we have a additional short
domain name, and a redirecting web server instance - mainly to make the
twitter posted URLs a bit more friendly).

	Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham ------------------------------ nigel at dotdot.it ]
[                 Ellipsis Intangible Technologies                  ]