[Wylug-discuss] New to Leeds Need to find a LUG

John Robert Hudson j.r.hudson at virginmedia.com
Tue Jan 27 21:43:12 UTC 2015

HI Andrew

The most active LUGs in Yorkshire are Sheffield which regularly advertises its
meetings on wylug and http://www.bradlug.co.uk/ - neither of which are within
easy reach of Moortown. But I would urge you to try out Bradlug (which has now
taken over what was traditionally the wylug meeting date - second Monday of
the month) as it has a wide range of members from enthusiasts to devops, many
of whom have links into other networks.

John