[Wylug-discuss] New to Leeds Need to find a LUG

Graham Whaley graham.whaley at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 09:45:37 UTC 2015

I too am in North Leeds (Meanwood) - if anybody fancies trying to get
together for a meet then I'm game. We could start off discussing my
theory of why the activity of LUGs seems to be inversely proportional
to the success of Linux... :-) We could try North Leeds, or town for a
venue?

Afraid to say I rarely made it to the wylug in the past, but the odds
are better now (circumstance change). The chances of me getting to
Sheffield or Bradford are slim.

Currently running some Fedora and Ubuntu machines at home.

 Graham