[Wylug-help] Wanted: Up-to-date Solaris for Intel and AIX Advice

davef@gbdirect.co.ukdavef davef at gbdirect.co.ukdavef
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 12:13:05 +0100

Hi all,

Has anyone got a relatively up-to-date copy of Solaris for intel that I could take a look at?

I could also do with a few pointers from anyone with AIX admin
experience.  I'm trying to straighten out some of our training materials
so that they cover all the main Unix implementations properly.
Unfortunately, I haven't a clue how AIX does lots of stuff, especially
its init scripts.  Any pointers (e.g. website/howtos) on that would be helpful.

N.B. Please reply by email, NOT the wylug mailing list (Current
workloads mean that I'm having to filter that into a read-once-a-month
mail file).

Dave