[Wylug-help] JVM

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Aug 25 09:01:04 BST 2003

Hi, Tomas.  The point about setting up your sources as I suggested is
that you will find that on your list of available software will be
rpms rolled specifically for use with Mandrake - much simpler and
safer, particularly for a newbie.  You simply invoke Install Software
(either from the menu or from Mandrake Control Centre), list all
packages alphabetically, and you will see the ones you want.  If
there are dependency issues it will tell you what you also need, and
if you agree it will select them and download along with your
requested program.  Simple.

Anne