[Wylug-help] samba setup

Andrew Jayes andrew.jayes at visitheartofengland.com
Wed Jun 25 12:23:18 BST 2003

Hi all,
            Having some trouble with samba. Smb and nmb are running and
I can see the icon for the server on a windows box, however when I click
on the icon I get a message saying:

-------
\\percy <file:///\\percy>  is not accessible

the account is not authorised to log in from this station

-------

I have root access on the box as well as a webmin web end, can someone
point me in the right direction, do I need to add things to lmhosts or
hosts.allow etc. or a site link that has a good overview of the setup

Many thanks

Andrew jayes