[Wylug-help] re:pop server

Idris Fulat idrisfulat at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 16:23:41 GMT 2004

Thanks Shaun but would like to mention that I have received alot of help and have learned alot from the 'old' guy but I just didn't wanna keep bugging him even though he doesn't mind.
Thanks for your info...but...
4) As for a graphical front end - better to use something like webmin or
usermin which lets you use a windows machine to administer your server
via the wonders of a web browser on your not so important machine

where does webmin get installed? is it a Windows app used to administer the linux box?
Cheers