[Wylug-help] WikiWikiWebs and unstructure workflow

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Mon Jun 28 15:02:24 BST 2004

On Mon, 2004-06-28 at 14:36, Rik Wade wrote:
> I'm not saying that there aren't well-coded PHP Wikis out there (Twiki
> is meant to be good)
[to be pedantic, Twiki is perl]
> and I'd be very happy to hear about others using
> them. I've just stuck with MoinMoin because it's been in development for
> quite a while and is still ticking along.

It certainly looks interesting.  I have found a Calendar module for it,
although not sure if its current.

> For a calendar function have you considered shared calendaring using
> WebDAV? You could publish a calendar to a WebDAV server and also render
> it in to HTML using something like PHP iCalendar
> (http://phpicalendar.sourceforge.net/nuke/). In this way, people could
> subscribe to your published calendar using whatever calendaring
> application or simply view the web page that is automatically rendered
> from the calendar share.

Thats a little more allowing people to see a single person's calendar.
I'd really like something which effectively indexes pages by date
entries, which is a different problem.

	Nigel.