[Wylug-help] Server hardware testing suites

Felix Ulrich-Oltean felix at chaptereight.com
Wed Nov 10 16:27:23 GMT 2004

Hi

I'm looking for some hardware/system testing tools.  We've had a
string of crashes on our servers which seem to have been
hardware-related, e.g. dodgy motherboards, memory troubles ...

Our hosting provider has now supplied us with 2 new boxes which we are
looking to migrate to.  Before we do, we'd like to run some tests on
them that might throw up any issues.

The boxes have dual AMDs with scsi disks and run RedHat Enterprise.

Can you folks recommend any suitable testing/diagnostics suites?

Thanks,

Felix.