[Wylug-help] advice

Nevin James (RTR) South Tees NHS Trust James.Nevin at stees.nhs.uk
Fri Sep 24 11:29:11 BST 2004

Hi
Can anyone help me get connected to BT Yahoo as ISP?  Am currently
configured to pay as I go but want their Anytime package for £15 per month
They sent me the installation CD and I used My Computer to open.  I found
StartBTYahoo.exe and double clicked  and was then asked to choose an
application in oder to get the file to run
Which application do I use?
am running SUSE linux 9 personal
If BT Yahoo does not run with Linux which ISP's are alternatives?
thanks

James Nevin
Gynae Oncology, Teesside
Tel 01642850850 ext 6275
Secretary (Carol Sturman) 01642282587
BT Radiopager 07626301895 (Dial this number and leave contact number)
Emails answered once a day, early morning.
Please use phone or page to make urgent contact.