[Wylug-help] linux and samba at school

J Marsh hippo42 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 11:16:31 BST 2005

I can now access the Linux server from all our Win2000/2003 servers
except the server running the ISA, so it seems like the Linux/Samba
part of things is OK. I cannot access from any of our WinXP stations,
where I get a "Cannot find the network path" error. Incidentaly, do I
need the Lmhosts file on the Linux server and what should be in it, if
so?
John