[Wylug-help] Streaming video

Duncan Entwisle family.entwisle at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 27 20:43:59 BST 2005

Sorry I can't give you the level of detail you'd require for that
query, but have you looked at Apple's open-sourced Darwin Streaming
Server?

	http://developer.apple.com/darwin/projects/streaming/

I *played* with it briefly on my iBook (under Darwin, not Linux) - it
didn't seem too difficult to set up. Given that Apple uses it
(admittedly with a nice graphical user interface under Mac-OS-X Server)
I'd imagine that it would rank up there with other solutions.

Duncan.