[Wylug-help] Web Hosting - Recommendations and Horrors?

Dave Whiteley d.l.whiteley at ee.leeds.ac.uk
Tue Jan 11 09:40:34 GMT 2005

Hello All,

I was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and I opened my mouth.  I
am going to regret it but...

I am investigating setting up a web site for a club I am in.  Does
anyone have any recommendations or advice for choosing domain
registration and web hosting.  Needless to say I would need a Linux
Friendly company.  It is unlikely to be a big site.  Price is more
important than eye-candy.

Those wishing to be rude about a company may wish to email me directly
rather than to expose their opinions to the world.

Dave

--

Dave Whiteley
d.l.whiteley at ee.leeds.ac.uk
Phone +44 (0)113 343 2059
School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering
The University of Leeds. Leeds, LS2 9JT,  UK