[Wylug-help] Creating disk images

Smylers Smylers at stripey.com
Thu Jul 21 07:31:15 BST 2005

Simon Wood writes:

> there was a presenation a while ago ay wylug about how GB Direct
> implemented this sort of system to re-installs their training suite. I
> don't know whether the notes are available.

That was this talk by Aaron:

  http://www.ukuug.org/events/linux2003/papers/auto-install/

It'a general overview rather than a tutorial with specifics.  Also the
work behind the talk was done about 3 years ago -- things have moved on
since then.

Smylers
--
May God bless us with enough foolishness to believe that we can make a
difference in this world, so that we can do what others claim cannot be done.