[Wylug-help] Grub, dual boot query

Mike mike at jazzitis.uklinux.net
Fri Jun 17 19:26:29 BST 2005

I wish I could get as far as looking in the config files! I just did the
mkdir as Dave Brotherstone suggested, then mount and it seemed to be
complying - except that the prompt is still sh-3.00# - but the next
command, chroot /mnt/root prompts the incredibly useful response (sic)
chroot: cannot execute /bin/sh: No such file or directory
sh-3.00#

Next question: should I be pressing enter for rescue and following
through to the prompt or simply trying from the command line as
presented on the initial screen? With what command?

Mike