[Wylug-help] linux and laptops

Coxhead, George G.Coxhead at leedsmet.ac.uk
Mon Oct 10 10:23:50 BST 2005

I have a dual boot Tosh satellite Pro and the LINUX distro is SUSE 9.3 which detected everything straight out of the box including the Win modem.  Broadband and wireless no problem.  I also use an Acer which is pretty good but their modem I cannot get working but if a modem is an issue then £15 will buy you an external one that will run on LINUX

George