[WYLUG-Help]

John Hodrien johnh at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Fri Sep 9 16:53:50 BST 2005

On Fri, 9 Sep 2005, Anne Wilson wrote:

> Does FC offer any tools to help you try different drivers?  The card in
> this box claims to be an Audigy, and alsamixer says it uses chip TriTech
> TR28602.  The recommended driver for this card is audigy, but I never
> could get it to work.  I have snd-emu10k1 loaded, and it works perfectly
> with that.

An SB Audigy LS, is not an SB Audigy.  It's already selected the correct
chipset as far as the fairly extensive research I did into getting an SB Live
24bit working properly full-duplex with linux goes.

jh

--
"He was my North, my South, my East and West; my working week, my Sunday rest;
  my noon, my midnight, my talk, my song; I thought that love would last