[WYLUG-Help]

Mike Goodman mike at jazzitis.uklinux.net
Sat Sep 10 13:07:36 BST 2005

disabling either. However, with more than a little help from this list,
I got the PCI one working before disabling the onboard in BIOS - which I
only bothered with to stop the annoying little pop up notices telling me
no sound available on this machine (or words to that effect). And the
colour coding on the jacks, at least on the sound output, is correct.

Best regards, and, once again, thanks to all for your help.

Mike Goodman