[Wylug-help] ADSL Router Recommendation

Andrew J Cole ajcole at ajcole.org
Wed Nov 1 15:05:07 GMT 2006

I have been very content with the Vigor range (ADSL Router & Firewall)
going back to early 2001 with the 2200USB models (avec "frog"), the
2600 series and more recently the 2800 series the latter two with and
without Wireless (20+ running trouble free - although most of the 2200s
and many 2600s are now "spares": I still use the original 2200USB myself
in my office.  No h/w failures amongst the lot.

Vigor models have always been pretty fully featured (see
http://www.seg.co.uk/), not the cheapest by any means, but I have not
had any reason to select anything else.

Andrew