[Wylug-help] OpenOffice Regular Expression Search and Replace

Mark Randall randall.mark at gmail.com
Thu May 31 09:28:53 BST 2007

Hi,

There is a menu option to change the case in Format->Change Case (in 2.0.4).

In the replace part of the search box, you can specify an ampersand
(&) to insert what was matched in the regular expression - and I've
managed to change the case by using the font effects option - this
isn't as powerful as perl though, so may not be what you want
(especially as the underlying case is still actually there)...

Mark (using http://homepage.ntlworld.com/garryknight/linux/ooregexp.html)